7 ways to use EOFY to market your business
It’s only that start of May, so why would we even think about End of Financial Year (EOFY)? Well, if the start of this year is anything to go by, the next 6 – 7 weeks will creep up on you way too quickly! But also, by getting in now, you’ll start getting your client thinking about what they need from you.
So, if your business serves other businesses, you are well placed to start marketing EOFY messages from now until June 30. By helping your target audience get in some last-minute tax deductable purchases, you’ll benefit too, with increased sales.
Here are 7 ways to take advantage of this time of the year:
- Have one or two entry level offerings (like a paid audit, or consulting session) that you can focus in on to bring new clients into your business.
- Send an email to your current clients and upsell or cross sell an offering they can take advantage of, and perhaps throw in something a little extra to thank your clients.
- Create urgency in your messaging. Make sure that your offer is compelling and time restricted. You might even consider a further incentive, like a small percentage discount, or bonus offer.
- Make sure you post content on LinkedIn. A long post is great for this, or a regular post with a link back to your website, or place where the offer can be taken up.
- Create some Facebook ads to drive awareness and traffic to your offer. This is a great opportunity to remarket to people who have already gone to your website, and also create look alike audiences of your current clients.
- Create a couple of blog posts that talk about how end of financial year relates to your industry and have a clear call to action at the bottom. Then post these to your social media accounts
- Research trending hashtags and start using them (where appropriate of course!) so that your content can be seen.
How will you market your business before June 30 this year?