Let’s face it, social media has become so much a part of our lives, that we’re constantly checking our phones for the latest update. It’s also a quick way to connect with friends and loved ones and many SMEs across Australia use it to market their products and services. So when is the best time to post to get maximum exposure?
When it comes to social media, timing sums it all. But posting is not as easy as it sounds because you’re not 100% sure when you will reach your audience. There are literally millions of people checking their accounts regularly, but what really are the best times to post on social media? When should you be sharing your content? Let’s check it out.
- Facebook – o get the best reach, it is generally best to post on Thursday and Friday. To get the most shares, it is recommended to post at 1pm and by 3pm. You’re also likely to get the most clicks at this time.
- Twitter – The strongest days to post are during weekdays (Monday-Thursday). It is best to post during lunchtime between 12pm-3pm. And tweet less during early mornings and late nights.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is usually used by professionals during their working hours. Best times to post in this site are between 7:30-8:30 am, 12pm and 5:00-6:00pm.
- Instagram – Engagement through Instagram can happen anytime. This is because Instagram is designed for mobile devices and everyone already own one. But try to post at least once in the morning, and at least once in the late afternoon
- Pinterest – It is best to post in Pinterest during night time and weekends. Best times will be between 8:00-11:00pm everyday especially on Saturdays.
- Tumbler – Tumbler is for evening person so it is best to post here between 7:00 and 10 pm.
- Google+ – Google+ users are most active during morning unlike Tumbler. Meaning, the best time to post here is between 9:00-11:00am.
Now that you know, the best times to post on every social media platform,test it out for yourself . However, before posting your content, make sure your content is relevant to the audience that you are targeting. It is not enough to just hit that post button. Every social media post that you bring out will say something or will reflect on your brand or yourself so make sure to make the most out of it.